A rare and unique house for sale in the German Colony – Jerusalem.
Fully restored, this rare, hundred-year-old private home for sale in the German Colony in Jerusalem,
is facing a park, on one of the smallest and most enchanting streets in the neighborhood.
The individual plot and a large area exceeding 600 square meters located between two side streets with
an impressive facade that includes elements of conservation original house, a ceiling of 4 meters on the main floor,
garden surrounds and envelops the entire house (on all four sides) with a large lawn at the front garden and the rear paved.
This private 4-storey house with an internal elevator and covered parking.
The house was designed and designed for a large family and includes:
- 11 bedrooms total
- 7 suites including a living area for guests and extended families, each with private baths
- 2 family rooms
- 2 study rooms / library
- huge kitchen
- spacious living room and dining room
- balconies and gardens
- The house is characterized by high ceilings, all four directions of air and the sun,
- Green and quiet with lots of privacy, outdoor space on each floor (balcony or garden)
- Spacious rooms and an advanced heating and air conditioning system for the entire house with control by regions.
- Elevator that stops at all levels including the basement.
- Many storage areas
- Hugely practical for large families
- The restoration of the property was designed by the well-known architect Matti Rosenstein (http://mattirosenshine.com/) and built by the first-class contractor Moshe Scheck.